It’s the count down to Christmas, people! I thought I would start my gift guides early this year as some (definitely not all) of you will want to start your shopping early and this may help you on your way! I will be putting up a gift guide every week (for animal lovers, gardeners, tech lovers etc) for the next 6 weeks.
Today’s guide is for people wanting to buy London gifts! This might be for those of you who want to send gifts to friends and family abroad or simply for people that you know love London. Hopefully you’ll see something you like!
- ‘Poultry of London’ T-shirt, Selfridges.
- ‘Maybe it’s Because I’m a Londoner’ Mug, Selfridges.
- London Underground Monopoly Set, Harrods.
- Black Cab Tree Dec, Museum of London.
- Brutal London ‘Make Your Own Model’ Set, Zupagrafika.
- Original Metropolitan Line Luggage Racks From The Tube, London Transport Museum.
- Limited Edition Scrabble board Using The Official Font/Typeface Of The Underground, London Transport Museum.
- Liberty London Building Sewing Box, Liberty London.
- London Breakfast Tea, T2.
- Peckham Pin, Place in Print.
- Lost In London Colouring Book, BBC Shop.
- London Hand Wash Set, Tom Dixon.
- London Fabric Patch, Rosie Wonders.
- London Iconic Buildings Pyjamas, Cath Kidston.
- Keep Cup, V&A Shop.
- London Estate Poster, We Built This City.
- ‘London Is For All’ Pin, We Built This City.
- Life-size Cut Out of Sadiq Khan, eBay.
Feature image on home page from London Town.